Dreamt of studying in French language with a permanent immigration in Canada
TEF – Canada is all you need to learn about - Created in 1998 by the Paris Ile-de-France CCI, Test d’Évaluation de Français pour le Canada (TEF Canada) is a test conducted to assess the level of proficiency in French language of francophones and non-francophones alike. TEF Canada has also been recognised as the official proof of language proficiency by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés Culturelles du Québec (MICC) for availing permanent residency applications, certificat de sélection du Québec applications and Canadian citizenship applications.
- Structure de la phrase en français
- Qu’est-ce qu’un adjectif ?
- Qu’est-ce qu’un adverbe ?
- Stratégies d'apprentissage des langues
- Comprehension des écrits (Reading)
- Comprehension de l'oral (Listening)
- Production orale (Speaking)
- Production écrite (Writing)
Level Assessment Policy:
The proficiency test, TEF Canada assesses the applicant’s proficiency in French using a 7 level scale that has been pre-decided and is based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL) and the Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB).
The TEF Canada Proficiency Test is recognised as the official proof for expertise in French Language. This also helps the candidates for immigration applications to Canada or Quebec, or for Canadian citizenship applications.
The TEF Proficiency Test consists of 4 modules: listening, speaking, reading and/or writing.
Compréhension écrite (reading): 60 minutes – 50 questions – 300 points
Compréhension orale (listening): 40 minutes – 60 questions – 360 points
Expression écrite (writing): 60 minutes – 2 topics – 450 points
Expression orale (speaking): 15 minutes – 2 topics – 450 points
The candidate must have an Upper Intermediate Level (B2) or Advanced Level (C1).
Academic degrees are not required to take the TEF Canada. A complimentary rule exists that the candidates can take the test several times; however a minimum of 60 days should be present between the two exam sessions.
- To reach B2 which is the Level 4 of the CEFRL takes 6 to 9 months or 150 to 200 hours (A1-A2-B1-B2).
- Choose as per your preference - each session last for 1h, 2h, 3h.
- Monday to Sunday from 9am to 11pm.
- You decide on your preferred days and time & how many times in a week you wish to have classes. (as per tutor availability)
- Once the level completed, you can repeat once more and that Free of course !
Request for a fees for TEF & Get 10% Discount now - Promo code: SWTEF
Interested to know on how to introduce yourself in French ? Enroll now in a Free Trial Lesson
Why Speak World
Speak World, we believe there is a better way to learn languages. A more valuable, less invasive way where customers are earned rather than bought.
We're obsessively passionate about it, and our mission is to help people achieve it.
We are Duolingo Ambassador, whose modus operandi is If it can be done, we can do it.
Our teachers are professional & qualified French speakers who are bilingual in French and English.
- Classroom Training: Speak World provides face-to-face classroom training to students from all over the world.
- Instructor Led Online: This training over Skype or Webex lets you learn from the comfort of your home.
- 1-on-1 Training: This methodology allows 100% customization of courses and schedule for individual students.
- Topic Based Training: Learn exactly what you need when you need.
- TopicFly-me-a-trainer: Tailored to suit the needs of corporate clients, it allows enterprises to have our experts conduct training on their premises.
- We continuously improve our process quality using Six Sigma tools led by our co-founder who is Six Sigma Green Belt Certified.
- We develop foreign language education standards and our teacher goes to rigorous training to maintain quality standards.
- We monitor the impact of teacher education on learner outcomes.
- We take feedback seriously and our customer satisfaction level is greater than 90% as on June 2019.
- We aim to make your experience convenient and accessible.
- Being Duoligo Ambassador - Connect with the biggest foreign language community.
- Practice with the latest mock papers !
- Books & other materials are included in the course.
The result is usually sent to the candidate or the applicant after a period of 6 to 8 weeks.
An official certificate of results is delivered to each participating candidate, where the certificate is usually quite detailed and personalised. As the test has four modules, the certificate will show the score for each module separately, with the level of proficiency attained in each as well as a commentary of the candidate’s skills in French language.